Official Blog of SUPER PARROTS USA

Official Blog of SUPER PARROTS USA http://sites.google.com/site/superparrotsusa/home

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Where the heck have you been ?!

As someone that loves to write it isn't surprising that I have 3 blogs now, what IS surprising is that 2 of them have sat "un-messed-with" for months now. With the new baby, running back to Las Vegas (my old home) to tie up some loose ends, and working full time with animals here in Hollywood, CA it just seems like I have been too super busy to sit down and write the full-length, in-depth, scientific-based training stuff I usually write. So, until things slow down (or enough people come to me complaining and threatening bodily harm) I will just write HERE (http://chrisharrisadventures.blogspot.com/) about the animals I encounter on my adventures and generally just random stuff that I feel like writing about.

This blog will also be different from the other 2 because this one will NOT be solely about birds. Yes I might show plenty of hawks, ravens, parrots, flamingos, penguins, and other winged-creatures (or in the case of my Cockatoo Rio, one-winged creatures haha)....but this one will highlight more of the diverse (and very cool) exotic and non-exotic animals I run into in my day-to-day life. So if you wish to continue reading my words just click HERE (http://chrisharrisadventures.blogspot.com/), then just sit back, enjoy the adventure, and try not to get too mad if I post a creepy-crawler here or there. I know many people get a case of the heeby-jeebies at the first sight of a bug or snake or something - but I believe they deserve to have a space here in the world and in my blog! And rest assured, even if one of the animals scares you away I will probably have some new cute and cuddly little critter before you know it, so check back again soon. :D

Thank you so much for reading, I look forward to this journey together.

http://chrisharrisadventures.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! My friend trains birds with Great Basin Refuge. I know she would love to be in a Las Vegas show. What am amazing life you lead!

    ReplyDelete